Bantam chicks for sale. D'Uccle, Mille Fleur, Brahma, and Pekin (Cochin Bantam)--SOLD

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by tdhenson86, Aug 11, 2012.

1. tdhenson86

tdhenson86 Poultry People

All chicks are $5 each except for the 4-month olds.

About 5 assorted Brahma Bantam chicks
    1 Sultan chick
    5 Pekin (Cochin Bantam) chicks available in buff. If you buy all of them, I will reduce the price to $20.

We also have four 4-month old non-SQ black silkies available. They are split to partridge. Asking $8 each.

Any other questions, feel free to visit our website at or e-mail me. We also have pictures of the Buff Pekins (Cochin), and Sultan on our website.

UPDATE: They are all SOLD
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  2. StacyTN

StacyTN Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh bummer I'm in Tennessee and want badly some cochin bantams (hard to find around here) & love the buff. Is there a success rate with shipping older chicks past a day old and if so, does it cost an arm & a leg?
    thanks - Stacy
  3. tdhenson86

If I shipped older chicks, I would need to include something for them to eat and drink. GrowGel works for that. I would have to buy some to include with them if you really want them. As far as shipping goes, I'm not entirely sure. I've shipped adults in the past, but they're more expensive to ship than chicks because of their weight. Sadly, though, I cannot guarantee their safety once they leave our farm. That's in the hands of the postal service.
  4. StacyTN

StacyTN Chillin' With My Peeps

Well thanks for considering. I have found some somewhat closer, still 2-1/2hr. drive one-way but might be better because It would kill me to not have them survive the shipping, plus I'm sure it would cost a pretty penny, at least twice the cost or more of the birds.
    Okay, well, good luck I'm sure you will have success in selling them to good homes close by [​IMG]
  5. tdhenson86

Oh, I agree! That will be much easier on the chicks! Glad you found someone closer to you!
  6. tdhenson86

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by