Bantam chicks...

OvOKansas76

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 19, 2013
I purchased these chicks from TSC about 6 weeks ago. Can anyone tell me what type of Bantams these are? I've been looking online but I can't find anything similar to the 2nd & 3rd...

This first chick has feathered feet. Gender (no crowing yet very quiet!)?

This little silver chick was a gray fuzz ball and is a beautiful silver now :). Gender, tiny comb starting to tint pink, very quiet. She (I hope) is seems to enjoy being held.

This little Roo is quite solid for his size, he is already crowing at 3am :-D. (I am soooo ready for warmer weather so that they can be out side. I'm sure they are ready to be out of the cage & into the coop!)

Thank You!!!

~ ginger

I purchased these chicks from TSC about 6 weeks ago. Can anyone tell me what type of Bantams these are? I've been looking online but I can't find anything similar to the 2nd & 3rd...

This first chick has feathered feet. Gender (no crowing yet very quiet!)?

Mille fleur d'uccle roo

Self blue OEGB? Pullet
This little silver chick was a gray fuzz ball and is a beautiful silver now :). Gender, tiny comb starting to tint pink, very quiet. She (I hope) is seems to enjoy being held.

?
This little Roo is quite solid for his size, he is already crowing at 3am :-D. (I am soooo ready for warmer weather so that they can be out side. I'm sure they are ready to be out of the cage & into the coop!)

Thank You!!!

~ ginger

Thank You! I was wondering if it was a Mille FIeur. I adore the Mille's such pretty chickens (most all chickens)! I hope he keeps his calm temperament (I can hope)... My daughter calls the OEGB? "Gray Hawk... I will tell her she's "Blue" ;-).

Here's a side view of Mr Roo. Chicken # 3.
He has a beautiful feather pattern. Might be helpful?

"What bantam breed am I?"

Silver campine?

Are these the same as that? I've been trying to find out what these are since I got them. They're 4 weeks old here

Back
Top Bottom