1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam club!!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by chicken farmer, Jan 28, 2014.

1. chicken farmer

chicken farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern,Ohio
    This is a club for all you banty people out there post pictures,stories,and help people out with there banty problems and tell them the breed of bantam they have if not known...by the way I'm getting this bantam rooster from a friend soon and I'm wondering what breed it is?and it has pretty bad frostbite which you can't see his comb cause of the black milk crate, I will help the frostbite when he is MINE but anyway does anyone know what breed he is?[​IMG]

2. CrazyChookLady5

CrazyChookLady5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2013
    Australia, NSW
    hi chicken farmer [​IMG]
    I have 2 silkie hens and 3 roos, about a month ago I have 2 other silkie hens, but they got killed, by a fox I think, so I'm gonna try hatch out more, when my hen/s go broody :)
    and sorry I'm not sure what breed your rooster is.

3. chicken farmer

chicken farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2012
    Southern,Ohio
    Thanks I'm pretty sure he's a black breasted red old english game but any way I hope your hatch goes well

4. TaysBantamBunch

TaysBantamBunch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2014
    Victoria, Australia
    [​IMG]do my pekin bantams count:)? This is my beloved hen Wilmar,shes by far the friendliest hen and shes teaching the next generation her ways. Gotta love em, :)

5. TaysBantamBunch

TaysBantamBunch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2014
    Victoria, Australia
    P.s, these are only the finest trousers :)

6. The Banty barn

The Banty barn Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2015
    I have old English bantams, I have a white hen and rooster.:cd

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by