Bantam Cochin Assortment 12 eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LMEggs, Sep 22, 2010.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    These will ship out as soon as payment is recived at auctions end. Excellent fertility LOTS of fluff when they are kept up and not in the breeder pens great leg feathering and all the way down the third toe and NO extra toes! KEEP in mind my birds are in breeder pens and they can be alot nicer looking if kept up off the dirt and that the icey winter months has frost bit most of their combs. I do cull for correct comb points unless I know their comb has been messed up from frost bite. Also ALL of my birds are seperate penned and I use shipping methods of the best people here on BYC and never have had eggs broke in shipping last year and most hatched beautiful babies. I have Blue, Black, Splash, Gold Laced (No GL rooster its a project to try and get one they are in with a buff), Birchen, Red, Cuckoo (Excellent if you have those lavender cochins and are starting a lavender cuckoo project!!) I can take out the GL since they are only a project to get another gold laced rooster unless you state. Also frist eggs offered from my f1 lemon blue pen. This is simpley a assortment of eggs from all of my pens. I also will do special requests on pens if someone likes. I will make up a dozen in any way from any pen.

I have many many more pictures!

Nice Black Pullet just starting to feather.
    [​IMG]
    Black Hen
    [​IMG]\\
    Baby Black
    [​IMG]
    Black Rooster
    [​IMG]
    Black and Cuckoo Pullet
    [​IMG]
    Birchen hen (Her comb was frost bit off in the bitter ice storm missouri had a few years ago)
    [​IMG]
    GL hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Buff rooster in moult
    [​IMG]
    More chicks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cute Blue chicks
    [​IMG]