Bantam cochin cockerel black mott/mille fleur

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShysCreations, Feb 19, 2011.

1. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Available is a young cockerel who hatched mid December 2010(he's not crowing yet). He's from my Boots roo and mille fleur cochin hen, Trill. You can see them on My Page-Cochins. The cockerel has well feathered yellow feet with full toes. Nice comb starting. He comes from a nicely shaped sire. Ready to ship or local pickup welcome. Payment by Paypal only to [email protected]. Shipping cost is $40, I place watermelon or cantaloupe for sustenance. Unfortunately, I don't have a femaile to accompany him....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
  2. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Hey Shylee --

Nice little roo! Is he the same bloodline as Mardi? I have been thinking of getting her a boyfriend. Though I might just have to wait... I plan on hatching some Millies this spring I will probably get a roo or two of of that.

Mardi is doing well here - she is my second fattest hen. She likes to watch TV. LOL

3. ShysCreations

Sounds like she's in a good home!! Mardi's dam is from the same flock as this little cockerel's dam. Though this cockerel has a sire who has better body type than any of my earlier birds. Just trying to improve the group....a step at a time [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2011
  4. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    So they're cousins! Lol. Is he mature yet? Crowing? What is his crow like. I should probably hold off because i can't keep many loud roosters. I have one ameraucana roo that's quiet as a mouse... I wish all roosters were like that!

5. ShysCreations

Nope, no crowing yet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by