Bantam cochin eggs...need to ship today...PICS of stock..

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
I have available 9 total bantam cochin eggs for $25.00 (includes shipping)

We haven't separated this breeding pen. In this pen is a lovely barred roo (photo below) and 2 gorgeous barred young hens. Also in this pen is a gorgeous white cockerel and a white hen. They haven't been laying long but we have checked the eggs and there has been a blastoderm in each one we've checked. The other "stray" in this pen is Molly, one of my tiny mottled hens. (photo below). She HATES the pen with the other mottleds so we let her stay where she is happy for now.

All of these cochins are very nice quality. The white cockerel is entered in the ABA show in Lake City on January 11.

If no one takes them this morning, I'll pop them in the incubator. Otherwise, Paypal to [email protected]

Pia - white cockerel
9079_12-03-08_3.jpg

Mr. Spock - barred cockbird
9079_hpim0885.jpg

Molly - mottled hen
9079_hpim1155.jpg

White hen
9079_new_white_pullet.jpg

Barred pullet
9079_barred_pullet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would LOVE to have some...BUT...the money in my pay pal...is reserved for a new auto watering system. Maybe later this spring??
By the way....they are BEAUTIFULL! LOVE the mottled!

I hear you about the automatic waterers! I'm hoping there will be some vendors at the ABA show in Lake City and we can pick up some there. We'll have even more eggs in the spring...stay tuned!

What type of auto waterers you all looking for? I just bought some nipples for about $2 each that screw into 1" PVC and bought a regulator that can go all the way down to 2 psi for $30. 2 sticks of 10' PVC and 2 shut off valves and it was a snap to put it together. I think I am out about $200 for 2 houses. 10 pens in each. I used short hoses to bridge the gap between each pen to save on PVC cost. Total cost was less than $1 a bird.

IF you all want some details and some photos, give me an email at [email protected] and I'll help you out all I can.

I would buy them but I won't have any money until the 5th of January, 2009. I have an empty bator just waiting for eggs! Darn it!
hit.gif

Thanks, Zoo!! How are those younguns'??

I will have another dozen from this pen by Thursday or Friday. Will be able to ship on Saturday.

AFter this weekend we will be separating them and eggs will then be either barred OR white.

If interested, PM me and post "sold".

Back
Top Bottom