Bantam Cochin/Frizzle & Bantam Blue/Salmon Faverolle Eggs - SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by goldensunriseranch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi All! I have a couple batches of eggs ready. The numbers aren't as high as usual since laying has slowed but thought I'd list these small batches. Payment to be made by PayPal only since these are ready now. Shipping is Priority USPS.

6 Bantam Cochin/Frizzle - SOLD! - pen consists of frizzled & smooth cochins in blue/black/splash, blue&black mottled & blue partridge. Chicks are hatching in a nice variety and in both smooth & frizzle. These were already sold on auction and no word from the winning bidder since the auction closed Sunday. So these are ready to go asap! Pretty sure several of these are from my blue partridge hen.

5- Bantam Blue/Salmon Faverolle - SOLD!

Both sets can be shipped together - BOTH SOLD - THANKS!

Some photos of my cochin breeders
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some photos of my Faverolle bantam breeders
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    Beautiful bantam salmons! Too bad they are not standards. :{

3. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Thank you! Just started again with the standards. In my incubator right now! [​IMG]

4. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    when did your bant.SF start to lay?Mine is about 23 weeks and still nothing

5. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Well I actually don't know! She started laying in a secret nest that I didn't find for quite a while. When I penned her this spring she was already laying steady by then, an egg a day and has only had a few off days since. She was at least 6 or 7 months old at the time I caught her laying. I bet yours will start anytime now.
    My other pullets are 4 months old or so and don't seem to be anywhere near close.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  6. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Siz, you should have eggs very soon. Mine started about 24 weeks.

Michelle, you should have just thrown those eggs in with my silkies, lol. I have bantam blue cochins and bantam faverolles here. Just kidding. Hope you get them sold.

Just so everyone knows, she packages her eggs very well. Lots of layers, very well protected. My box was dented in on one side and none of the eggs were so much as cracked. They were very well protected.

Marie

7. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG]

8. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Marie - Thanks for the kudos on the packaging! If I had only known you could have used these also I could have included some. Next time around! [​IMG]

9. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    No problem, I was just teasing you.

Marie

10. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Oh I know! I still wouldn't have minded sending some. Now it seems I might have the temptation to set them for myself. hehe [​IMG]

Forgot to mention I have a couple of "odd" eggs that don't have any siblings, that I can include also in either set of the above. An egg from my white cochin/white frizzle pen. And an egg from my bantam blue ameraucanas. I already set my ameraucana eggs for the week, and the white cochins seem to be just barely starting up again with this one egg today. Just freebies for whoever buys either or both of the above sets and wants them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by