I have a bantam cochin, "Rosie", that is about to hatch some eggs (21 days is Sunday the 28th). Our temperatures here are getting to be in the single digits at night and freezing during the day. She is in a nesting box that is about 3.5 - 4 feet off the ground. I sectioned off an area in the coop and have it all set up for her and the new babies with a heat lamp, starter crumbles and water. My question is, do I move her and her eggs now (tonight) or wait until they hatch. My concerns about waiting are that it will be too cold in the nesting box and it is too high off the ground. My concern about moving her now is that she might not sit on the eggs if I move her. I have taken one of the eggs out from under her in the last few days to shine a light in it to try to see what was in there and she gladly took it back when I layed it in front of her. She is very dedicated. Any help is appreciated.