Bantam Cochin, Mille Fleur project

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Oct 29, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Up for grabs, the last of the season probably, are 12+ project eggs. I have been getting some little jewels from these crosses and some very nice type from my kids. I have one new pen that I will share from, too. There are currently 6 pens in breeding but they are slowing down. I would like to offer from them before I sell or switch roos around again for spring. The fertility has been great here and I can not set more eggs since they all have hatched out for me.

Here are the offspring from my established older pens.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For parents please visit my web site. I have many photos of the birds I have used to work on this project.

I ask that payment be made via PayPal at the end of the auction so I can ship out the eggs immediately thereafter. I wrap all eggs in bubble wrap and line the inside of a Priority box in bubble wrap, as well. As with anything being shipped out I can not guarantee what the PO will do with the box after it leaves my hands. I take every care to send fresh, viable eggs to you.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Oooh, this is sooooo tempting! I turned off my incubator almost 2 months ago, and I get sad every time I see it sitting there, cold and silent. [​IMG]

Here are two of the babies I hatched from your MF eggs earlier this year, WestKnollAmy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    They turned out adorable! I can tell the little roo was from my Wizard breeding pen, whom I no longer have in the MFC project. The pullet looks very nice and has good type. She looks to have been from my Xavier pen.

Thank you for sharing! They are marvelous!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  4. chickens? not yet

chickens? not yet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Kingman, AZ.
    Quote:Very pretty!! Love that roo!!

5. chickens? not yet

chickens? not yet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Kingman, AZ.
    Love the look of your chickens!

6. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    oh those 2 first roos are pretty they have some of the nicest hackle and saddle feathers i have seen

7. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you! They do make some pretty yard candy, even if not interested in breeding them much.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by