Bantam Cochin Pairs

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
Im trying to thin down the herd to get ready for hatching season. I have 4 cocks and 4 hens to choose from. Winning bid gets to choose 1 male and 1 female.

Thanks for looking.

cockerel #1 app. 8 months old.. has very little black
020.jpg

tail shot
009.jpg

cockerel#2 app. 6 months old has very little black.. more red mottled
045.jpg

cockerel #3 app. 7 months old has nice color .. no black on breast
001.jpg

roo #4 3 yr. old. NICE type Mottled x Buff Columbian cross ...got into scuffle with another roo but is healing nicely
big_smile.png

043.jpg

Pullet #1 app. 7 month old ... a high white bird. She's got some nice fluff.. I almost kept her
003.jpg

Pullet #2 app. 8 months old and laying her second egg in this pic... and I think she's already considering going broody
029.jpg

after I tossed her out of the box
lol.png

034.jpg

Pullet #3 & Pullet #4 are going to be harder decisions... Im gonna sleep on it
cool.png

Last edited:
Here's some better shots of the two cockerels

Cockerel #2
029-1.jpg

and #3
004.jpg

These are both going to be super handsome boys! Im sure they will be head turners even if they aren't perfect for MF. Im having a difficult time parting with cockerel #3. He is just striking but, I can't keep them all. I am having major sleeplessness thinking about parting with more of the girls
sad.png
I just can't do it right now... once I have my first batch of eggs in the bator, there are two that can head down the road... but not yet so, if anyone whom is bidding is upset by me not posting two more girls, I will not hold you to the bid...

I cannot do two pairs in the same box but, I can do three birds. If the winning bidder would like an extra roo, I can toss one in for and extra $10 shipping cost.

Last edited:
Hey Fattie, I have more boys than girls so, Im only selling pairs. Highest bidder gets their first pick. Then, I'll have one more pair and additionaly boys.

Im about 40 min from Frederick. You are more than welcome to pick up if you'd like. OR, I can meet you in Middletown, MD... It's about 10 min. from Frederick...

Back
Top Bottom