Bantam Cochins (and 3 free Silkies) FS - PA

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey Everyone!

Sadly, I have to let go of my chickens due to some circumstances that arose within the last week.
But, they are really good circumstances! Even though the majority of them must go - I have decided to keep just a few as pets.

I don't want to brag but I have an incredible flock of top notch bantam cochins available and please - serious inquiries only! I have put years and much time and effort into raising these and I believe they are some incredible birds! Although I never had the time to show them I believe they could easily be shown!

*I also have 3 free buff silkie cockerels available*

Please contact me regarding them via email - only please, at: [email protected]

When contacting me please reference the "name & number" of the chicken.

I don't mind shipping however that will have to be done soon as it's starting to get hot but pickups are always welcome! I am located near zip: 17368

The pictures of course don't do them justice and I'm sorry I didn't have the time to get pictures of everyone.

MOTTLED COCHINS:

BM Hen #1:
photo-4.jpg

BM Hen #2:
IMG_4069.jpg

BM Cockerel #1:
IMG_4031.jpg

BLUE, BLACK, SPLASH:

Black Hen #1:
IMG_4059.jpg

Splash Cockerel #1:
IMG_4057.jpg

Splash Pullet #1:
IMG_4027.jpg

None pictured Cochins;

Black Hen #2
Splash Pullet #2
BM Pullet #1
BM Pullet #2
BM Pullet #3
BM Pullet #4
Black Pullet #1
Black Pullet #2
Black Cockerel #1
Black Cockerel #2
BlueM Cockerel #1
BlueM Hen #1

Thank you for your interest and have a wonderful day!
smile.png

Cloverleaf, seriously back off!
lol.png
lau.gif
I'm giving my husband pleading looks as we speak! What would shipping be to 97457?

My heart skipped a beat when I saw them, LOL, you know you have the chicken bug bad when that happens!
smile.png
I only have two little roos, that I adore, and have been oggling this breed. Not that I want you to get them, LOL, but if I lived 20 miles/minutes away it would be a done deal!
big_smile.png
I'm fishing for shipping prices right now....

Last edited:
Quote:
Geez!
tongue.png
I think there are enough to go around! LOL I only want 1 or 2, I swear!
gig.gif
Of course, I know how you do things, so maybe there aren't enough...!!
lau.gif

Shipping prices will be dependent on how many you get...so, how many you want?? LOL I don't know how much it will be for, oh, say....17! But for 2-4 bantams goin that far, will probably be 60-80...plus boxes...

I just wanna know how much the birds are first!!
hu.gif

I call dibs on Hen #2 (provided she's only 1 or 2 y.o) and one of the black mottled pullets! But oh, those splashes...
droolin.gif
I don't have room!!!
hit.gif

lol.png
I don't know, you may just end up with visitation rights...
lau.gif
I think I counted 22......LOL. Maybe you and I should go on a road trip and pick them up? I'm sure our families won't mind
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom