Bantam cochins-bl, blk, buff col/mille fleur; silkies Colorado

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ShysCreations, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Quite a variety in central Colorado--
    1 blue bantam cochin pullet $20
    1 black bantam cochin pullet $20
    Pair $20--Buff col pullet w/ mille fleur breeding she's not yet showing white [​IMG]
    with a light MFC cockerel [​IMG]
    Chicks (unsexed)$5 ea: a dark mille fleur bantam cochin, 1 buff/2 splash/1 partridge silkie chicks [​IMG]

Paypal [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
  2. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I am located in Western CO near Grand Junction. Would you ship the birds over here? I am interested in the 4 Silkie chicks and mille fleur cochin.
    Thank you, Linda

3. ShysCreations

Sure I can ship, its $55 which includes the box. Of the silkie chicks, i have left the partridge, a splash and a buff. Which mille fleur did you want? The dark chick?
    Chicks are $5 each and may pay by Paypal at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  4. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    If you have more then one mille I will take two of them along with the silkies. I love the silkies but my husband likes chickens that look like chickens! LOL
    I can send you a paypal payment. My address is Linda Erdman
    15 S Trail canyon drive
    Glade park, CO 81523 But it is best if the birds are sent to Grand Junction P.O and I pick them up there.
    Otherwise they will have to sit at the Grand Junction P.O. over night and be delivered up here to Glade park the next day.

Let me know about the mille fleur cochins. One dark, one light preferred. Thank You! I was hoping the silkies were still available.

5. faerielady

faerielady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Do you have any mille chicks left?

6. ShysCreations

I only have the pair of started mille cochins, the buff pullet & light cockerel. Plus I have one solid black cochin pullet too. All others found a home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by