bantam cochins: brown red, lemon blue, frizzles & more! NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xyresicchick, Oct 28, 2011.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW, EMAIL ME to see what i have available

I am selling most of my summer hatch bantam cochins from my lemon blue line and some others as well.

Here is a list of what I have for sale:

COCKERELS

6 lemon blue frizzle - male cockerels (2-3 months old) --10$ each

2 lemon splash frizzle male cockerels is my guess (2months old) --7$ each

2 brown red male cockerels (3 months old) --15$ each

3 lemon splash male cockerels (3 months old) --20$ each

2 lemon blue male cockerels (3 months old) --20$ each

PULLETS

I also have a few smooth feather female pullets that I was going to keep which I can sell IN PAIRS -- ONLY with the purchase of a male cockerel, I have 3 brown red pullets and 3 lemon blue pullets, they would be 25$ per pullet+price of the cockerel

1 blue (not lemon blue, just regular blue) pullet (3 months old) 25$ each

2011 WINTER/SPRING HATCH

8 month old splash frizzle pair
    (splash male frizzle, + splash smooth female) --- 40$ for the pair + shipping

8 month old pure black cochin sisters --- 50$ for 2 pullets. must go together. can go with splash pair for 85$ for all 4 birds.

9 month old lavender cochin rooster 15$

9 month old lavender split (black) bantam cochin pullet 10$ (she has a damaged eye and comb, would produce normal chicks though) would like her to go with lavender rooster if possible

OTHER

2 lavender ameraucana bantams --- not sure of sex, they are 3 months old --- 15$ each or 25$ for both.

I also have one 9 month old breeder quality white bearded silkie rooster for sale. I just have too many cockerels in my silkie pen --- 30$
    figured i'd mention him also in case anyone was interested.

please email me at [email protected] to reserve, payment due at time of reserve.

For Npip people, I had my birds tested on wednesday just waiting for my card!

can ship, buyer pays shipping price 25$ per bird, if it is less I will reimburse you the difference. + 10$ new box fee. will ship 1st week of November, or after I get my certification in the mail. You will need to be home to sign for package. shipping insurance included. let me know if you will need a copy of the certification.

will ship smallest birds with a heat pack.

2. cline93

cline93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    Do you have photos of the lemon blues?

3. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    they are in the image above with their momma dusting in my garden, but I can send you close-up photos of specific ones if you like --

I have already sold one lemon blue smooth feather cockerel and one lemon splash smooth feather cockerel.

I have all the lemon blue frizzle cockerels left but only one lemon blue smooth feather cockerel left. please email me for photos, let me know what you would like to see.

[email protected]

-April

4. CochinCowgirl

CochinCowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Can you email pics of all your brown reds. [email protected]. Straight feathered only.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by