Bantam Cochins for sale.. Some SQ some rare project colors

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Jun 21, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    PLEASE DONT BID AS I HAVE MANY LISTED. PRICED AS LISTED BELOW! THANKS!!!

Splash Hen is a SQ (BV) ~ $30

[​IMG]

Black PQ Hen ~ $15

Splash PQ Pullet from a local breeders stock $10

Blue PQ Pullet from local breeders stock $10

1 Partridge Cockerels ~ $5ea

[​IMG] <---- Younger photo shown

1 Splash Frizzled Cockerel PQ from another local Breeder ~ $8

Mottled Cockerels out of my Mottled Pen.. 1 Blue Mottled and a few Black Mottled ~ $8ea

Crele Project Starter Pair - Listed in another auction here on BYC <--- Click on that link to go there

Will be adding more as I go through my pens.. this is only a partial list.. Will also be adding another auction for other breeds later as well.

Will also add pics later too.

Can Ship to local states that will guarantee an overnight shippment. Can also hold pre-paid birds till the 2011 Indiana Chickenstock on August 6th.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    sent pm

3. chickenlady10

chickenlady10 New Egg

Sep 16, 2010
    Hello, I am interested in your white cochin pair. I know you bought a couple of barred from me and one died I think. I dont have any available right now or I would replace it. I do have some young show girls, a trio of bantam partridge wyandottes (the father has been shown) and a couple of sumatra cockrells. Did n't know if we could work out a trade/partial cash of some sort-I could throw in a young showgirl or one of the wyandottes to replace the barred. Just let me know, I am trying to get into the white and black bantam cochins. I might also be interested in your blk cochins too. Thanks Rebecca

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Quote:I have PM'ed you [​IMG]

5. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Just wanted to do a quick update..

THANK YOU everyone who has shown interest in my birds. The current list above is what is still avalible from the orig. list. I do plan to add more just still havent dug thru everyone just yet. I will be posting another auction when I finally do if I dont get it done before this one ends.

If you do not see a bird you were interested in above that was posted before please know that they have been sold and have either already made their way to new homes or will be making the trip this week.

Also thank you to all who have purchased birds/eggs from me this week it helps out alot! Being almost 32weeks pregnant in this heat makes it hard to get things done so THANK YOU for lessining my work load!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by