Bantam Cochins & Silkies For Sale in Western Pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, May 12, 2009.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I need to make more room for my new Ameracauna chicks, and have some left over chickies and 1 blue splash cochin roo. The chicks are pick up only, but I can ship the roo if the buyer buys shipping and $10 for a box.

First up: Blush Splash Cochin out of a SQ roo and a hatchery cochin hen. Pretty nice guy, likes to do his "job" with the girls, about a year old.
    [​IMG]
    $15.00 or trade for similar quality bantam cochin roo

Next are two dark blue/black cochins, out of SQ hens. I think 1 is a pullet, the other I'm guessing a roo. Dad could be roo above.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $5.00 for the pair

Then I have a red frizzle cochin (roo?) from TSC and 2 white cochin? (pullets?) also from TSC.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I paid $9.00 and would like that back out of them.

Lastly, I will have a few (maybe 4-6) of these adorable little guys available in a week or so. The hens are black silkies (SUPER BROODY!!) and the dads could be my Splash Silkie Rooster (from Sassy Silkie eggs) or my blue frizzle cochin roo. I am guessing they are pure silkie, but no guarantees. They pretty much all look full silkie. They are all blue.
    I'd like $4.00 a piece.
    [​IMG]

If anyone is interested, please email or PM me!

2. twixerella

twixerella Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2009
    Louisa
    I'm incubating silkie eggs right now and if those don't hatch(i've got 14 days left) Then i might be interested in buying a few silkie chicks.

3. barbara826

barbara826 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2008
    Where in PA are you located? We are by the Dingman's Bridge, if it's not too far, I would be interested.

4. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I am in Portersville, Pa 16051. Not sure how far that would be from you....

5. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I've figured out I have 7 of the silkie/ sizzle chicks to offer. Feel free to make an offer of any of the above.

I also have a bunch of eggs, maybe two dozen, that are from a pen with splash silkie, blue frizzle, and blue mottled cochin roo over black silkie, blue, a black and splash cochin hens. I have been collecting these over the past week, and would like to offer them to someone for local pick up if interested. I have no more room! These would be free since I didn't date any of them....

6. duckncover

duckncover Duck Obsessed

Jan 17, 2009
    North Eastern PA
    do you come to Scranton often?

7. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    No, unfortunately, I never get to leave my little "bubble"[​IMG]. Furthest east I ever get to make it is Butler, Pa. Sorry!

8. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Okay the two light colored pullets are sold and gone.

The splash rooster is still here, he needs a nice home [​IMG]

The red frizzle bantam cochin and black bantam cochins are still available.

I now have 25+ of the silkie/ bantam cochin mix chicks, with a couple more hatching every few days. A bunch look like full cochins (which is possible) a few look like full silkies (also possible) and the rest mixes. I have mostly blue, a few black, and a few splash. These need a home, so make an offer! I am being overrun by the cuties!

I also have a bunch of eggs that need to find a nice incubator or broody hen. There are about 24+ eggs:rolleyes:

I would be willing to do some trading also...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by