Bantam Columbian and Mottled Cochins SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Msbear, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    SOLD

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  2. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:hit [​IMG] i want a columbian cochin SO BADLY . im so broke. like... dirt nap broke. [​IMG] UGH !! someone.. anyone.. help LOL

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  3. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    I'm confused. You said you were sending out test eggs? If so, let me know.......because then I saw where you were charging at the bottom.

4. crzy4peafowl

crzy4peafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Texas
    Put me down for some blue mottled/black mottled:D

5. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    i would love some but no bator yet [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  6. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Whoo-hoo! I'm ready! I'm in line! I'm - I'm -

over-excited.

I'm going to bed now.

[​IMG]

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Hi Msbear, Would you please put me down for the mottled cochin eggs twice. 3 weeks apart. I would love to hatch these little guys out. I am hoping the dont become available untill late February as it is still pretty cold here. Thanks so much. I will probably PM you later to check as to about when you think an approximate date would be open Thanks Kris [​IMG]

8. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Crazy4peafowl, I have you down and will send out emails when your a couple weeks out to prepare.

Tiki, I'll still charge you the cheaper price for buying a whole dozen but we'll just ship in different batches. I have better pics on my hard drive... I'll try to upload them today.

...Ok, so they're not as good as I remembered [​IMG] but it's a frozen tundra out there right now so no photo shoots for a while. You can still see a bit more of the mottling in the roo.
    [​IMG]

Kbbeale, Im collecting test eggs this week and will send them out.. (6 of each variety) I already have a taker for them.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Msbear thank You,,,,,,the pictures you have are just lovely.. They are very very nice cochins. That light one is interesting,,,I have never seen one like that.

I like that windy pic. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  10. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Thanks, Tiki. The light colored one is actually not considered a "pure" variety as she is buff and mottled cross. She was a mille fleur project bird given to me by Jamie. If you don't want her eggs in the bunch, I can try to keep my eyes peeled on the nests (their coop is right outside my office and I can see in there:) and I'll just throw hers in the fridge. She is still a lovely lady and will give you beautiful babies. [​IMG] whichever way you wanna go is fine with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by