Bantam Columbian Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, May 29, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

10+ eggs from excellent quality bantam columbian Cochins.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate, nor for any damage incurred to the eggs while in USPS transit. I pack each egg in individual bubble bags and use plenty of packing material to ensure the eggs do not move around inside the box. Paypal payment is expected within one hour of auction's end. Immediately following the auction's end, I will pm the winning bidder with payment instructions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Silkie horsechick

Silkie horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Northwest Pennsylvania
    Beautiful - full incubators and every thing is setting that can set, but these are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. shelleyb1969

Quote:Well thank you! [​IMG] There's plenty more where these are coming from! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. shelleyb1969

I just pulled these little Columbian cuties from the hatcher...with plenty more pipped eggs. Bright yellow and heavily feathered legs and toes. [​IMG] Not to mention those adorable little faces. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  5. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    I hope there will be more auctions for your gorgeous Columbians. I was debating on which new breed of chicken I wanted, and your Columbian Cochins are exactly what I am looking for! I'll start saving up now, because I want to be ready for any future auctions [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by