Bantam Columbian Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jun 21, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Exactly 8 eggs from excellent quality bantam columbian Cochins. One of my hens is broody, so I can only send 8 eggs to ensure freshness.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate, nor for any damage incurred to the eggs while in USPS transit. I pack each egg in individual bubble bags and use plenty of packing material to ensure the eggs do not move around inside the box. Paypal payment is expected within one hour of auction's end. Immediately following the auction's end, I will pm the winning bidder with payment instructions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyb1969

3. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yeah eggs...[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry I got eggcited. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Shelly, I think I am getting addicted to your eggs [​IMG] I am going to have to have some of those soon they look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. shelleyb1969

Quote:I'm a hatchaholic, too. [​IMG] [​IMG] But once I get overloaded with chicks and have no more room for more brooders, I am FINALLY forced to unplug some 'bators. [​IMG]

6. shelleyb1969

[​IMG] My word...I look away for a few minutes and look what happens. [​IMG]

7. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Shelley, they are stunning... no smut in the females, lovely type and your boy has such a great head/comb. You should be very proud of them [​IMG]

8. shelleyb1969

Quote:Thank you msbear...I am VERY flattered by your critique. [​IMG] (insert blushing smilie here LOL) You have amazing birds and that compliment means a lot to me. [​IMG]

9. riftnreef

riftnreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Mechanicsburg, Ohio
    not doing any hatching at the moment, but I would love to diversify my Columbians a bit...if you put these up again around August, please let me know so I can bid...I don't check the eggs for sale very often so I may need a gentle reminder...[​IMG]

10. shelleyb1969

Quote:To be assured that I don't forget, please send me an email. [​IMG] I find it easier to keep track of things through my emails. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by