1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Columbian cochins

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Black Cochin Bantams, May 11, 2010.

1. Black Cochin Bantams

Black Cochin Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    I am looking for some good quality bantam Columbian Cochins to get started with. I am looking for quality line birds not swap meet quality birds. Thank you

2. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I think it would get better results if you post this in the buy, sell, trade forum.

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  3. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Try msbear here on the forums. She had columbians...not sure if she still does, but if she doesn't, she may at least be able to point you in the right direction.

4. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    msbear has some great birds. Some of the best qualty cochins I have ever seen.

5. Black Cochin Bantams

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    She sold hers recently and I am still looking for some quality birds to get started with. Thanks to those who have responded.

6. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    There is a website it is called www.cochinrule.com their is a list of cochin breeders and their websites on their. You may could fine a great one on their. I hope that helps.

7. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    Tom Roebuck Jr and Jamie Matts both raise that variety and both have very good quality birds.
    Look them up on cochinsrule.com

8. Black Cochin Bantams

Feb 24, 2010
    Iowa
    Thank you. I am first on both Tom Roebucks and Jamie Matts waiting lists. Will be waiting till fall for the chicks to be ready.

9. drdeichman

drdeichman New Egg

Mar 6, 2015
    Does anyone know of anyone selling either Bantam Columbian cochin eggs or chickens? The website cochinsrule.com is no longer working. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by