BANTAM Columbian Rocks anyone?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by amyquilt, Jan 26, 2009.

1. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Does anyone know where I can find eggs for these?

2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I have bantam columbian cochins [​IMG] but that probably won't help. ...And if you want them to lay eggs, then it REALLY won't help you [​IMG]

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Quote:Well, at least you have them. I'd love to get my hands on some eggs to hatch. Where did you get yours from?? Will you have eggs available later??

4. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I got mine from Tom Roebuck. He's a master breeder of bantam cochins as well as an ABA judge. you can check out his birds on cochinsrule.com.

I will have eggs in the future. I have a light on them now. ...It's just a red heat light for their warming pleasure [​IMG] but, hopefully, it will get their butts into gear.

5. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Quote:Oh please please please let me know when you have hatching eggs for sale. I had ordered them from an eggbid person and after nearly a month of waiting, I filed a paypal claim to get my money back.

6. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Ok, I just noticed you have bantam Columbian Cochins....I'm looking for bantam Columbian Plymouth Rocks.

Thanks, though.

7. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Sure thing. I haven't heard of anyone on here with them but hopefully someone will chime in [​IMG]

Tell your neice we really enjoyed the tree skirt and that I received lots of compliments on it. She did a terrific job!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by