Bantam CRELE Project Cochin Pair 1yr old Can Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Jun 20, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    I am offer for sale my breeding pair of Bantam CRELE Project Cochins. This is a project color and this pair still produce off colored chicks but bred to Partridge have been producing both brown red colored chicks and crele colored chicks. They still need alot of work on their type as well bit its a starting point for the color. I have plenty of chicks/teenagers to keep my program going so thought I would offer this pair to get someone else a start too.

Pics shown are from last year when they where still young but can get more pics soon of what they currently look like.. just wanted to post these as they are in molt and the roosters hens have feather picked his neck while grooming him.. silly hens.. They have started to grown back but not filled in just yet [​IMG]

I will ship to local states that are an overnight ship due to heat. Shipping includes a used but in good shape horizon shipping box, shipping cost, bedding, and fruit for the trip.

Pair will be bathed and treated for any bugs before the trip and Payment is due no later than Monday morning for a Monday shippment.

Crele Project Rooster

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Crele Project hen as a Pullet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Crele Project Chick (he was playing in the water so sorry about the wettness... its hot here so I cant blame him.. LOL ) *Note: This bird below is NOT included in this sale*

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    sent you a pm

3. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    if you breed crele hen to lemon blue rooster what do you get? i am interested in a pullet or hen sometime this fall if you have one later this year i would be very happy. thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by