Bantam Faverolle Breeders?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by MidnightChickenLover, Jan 3, 2010.

1. MidnightChickenLover

MidnightChickenLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Listings and recommendations? I have fallen for these birds, and would like to have some bantams, I like the blue salmon variety, but the salmon is still extremely beautiful. Thanks

2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
  3. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
  4. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    His favs came from HatTrickSikies. I also have a few from her... I love them! I know she sells eggs too (there was just an auction for some on here).

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I should have eggs for sale later in spring I am expanding my flock so next fall they my birds will all be a mix of very very good lines of bantam faverolles. My flock produces 50% salmon and 50% blue salmon and a few splash to. Hattrick does have wonderful birds and my flock is 100% her lines right now. I would also recommend Rose Isgrig she is the premier show breeder and I will hopefully be adding her lines to my flock this spring and Leisha Comer who is a big part of faverolles fanciers of america. I should be adding birds from her in spring to. Hope this helps if you want eggs now I would recommend hattrick her birds are laying like crazy PM her on here. I am getting a batch of her eggs soon to get my numbers up. By fall I hope to have 18-20 hens and several roosters breeding here from all three lines.

I absolutly love the breed and they have awsome personalities and are very beautiful to look at to!

Good Luck check out the faverolles thread for pictures of my birds from hattrick and others birds to.

Henry

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  6. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Alright you have tempted me into posting some pictures on this thread the girls gave me a few eggs today so hopefully they start laying more again.
    Cockeral
    [​IMG]
    Blue Salmon Pullet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue Salmon pullet
    [​IMG]
    Salmon pullet
    [​IMG]
    Salmon pullet
    [​IMG]

Henry