Bantam Faverolles Flock ~ pick up only Eastern PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HatTrickSilkies, Nov 14, 2009.

1. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Flock consisting of 6 birds, 2 males (a blue salmon and a "splash salmon") and 4 females in salmon and blue salmon. Birds range in age from 4 months to 1 year, $30 for all 6. Breeder quality birds, available for pick up only. Map Mahanoy City, PA for location before contacting me to make sure pick up is an option for you. Additional pullets available for $7 each. I am cutting my Faverolles flock back dramatically so they are priced to move. Serious Inquiries Only.

~ Nikki

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    How loud are the cockerals? and can they live together? Are the hens and pullets laying now? I PMed you.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  4. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Alright I am serious about this I cannot bid right now without haveing a few questions answered so I PMed you and they are in the post above.

Thanks,
    Henry

5. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    What town are you in for pick-up so I know if I can drive it or not

6. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Mahanoy City, PA

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:I am sure you can drive it, whether you want to drive that distance is the question. [​IMG]

8. HatTrickSilkies

HatTrickSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Eastern PA
    Quote:Cockerels/Roosters are as loud as any similarly sized bantam. I don't think they're bad at all. Males typically get along great together and also very easy to add younger/new males to an existing flock with established males if done properly and with ample space. Favs are docile, friendly and easy to keep. They can and do fly very well, so you I recommend a covered yard to keep them safe.

I'll pm you also.

Thanks,

~ Nikki

9. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Cockerels/Roosters are as loud as any similarly sized bantam. I don't think they're bad at all. Males typically get along great together and also very easy to add younger/new males to an existing flock with established males if done properly and with ample space. Favs are docile, friendly and easy to keep. They can and do fly very well, so you I recommend a covered yard to keep them safe.

I'll pm you also.

Thanks,

~ Nikki

Ok I will respond and probably make arangments through PM

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Go for it, H!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by