Bantam feather leg egg assortment...20+ !!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jul 10, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This assortment will include 5+ eggs from the following breeds:
    Calico Cochins
    Salmon Faverolle
    White Showgirls and blue/black/splash Silkies...these are penned separately, but the 5+ eggs will be combined from both pens.

And exactly 4 eggs from my columbian Cochins.

If someone doesn't want the Showgirls or Silkies, I can send more calico Cochin eggs. Sorry, but that's the only breed I can offer as a substitute. Additional pics of my breeders can be seen on my website: www.starbrightfarm.net

Paypal payment must be received within 1 hour of auction's end. Following the close of the auction, I will pm the winning bidder with Paypal payment instructions. Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Ugh! I just bought 56 bantam Cochin eggs to set and I have no more room! And I was hoping to get some of your Columbian eggs! Maybe next time...

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:I just had to edit my original offer because another columbian hen has gone broody. So to guarantee freshness, I'm only able to send 4 eggs with this assortment. So if columbians are your main "desire", then you should probably wait until I have an auction for just columbian eggs. [​IMG] I'm not even able to offer mottled Cochins right now because all of those hens are broody with eggs. [​IMG]

4. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Quote:I just had to edit my original offer because another columbian hen has gone broody. So to guarantee freshness, I'm only able to send 4 eggs with this assortment. So if columbians are your main "desire", then you should probably wait until I have an auction for just columbian eggs. [​IMG] I'm not even able to offer mottled Cochins right now because all of those hens are broody with eggs. [​IMG]

Maybe next year... I decided this would be my first/last/only hatching for 2011. I don't want to have any born to late in the year. But, yes, your Columbians and maybe even some mottled are what I am after.

I keep going, I'll have to sell off the egg production flock. I'm getting to many bantams!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by