Bantam Frizzle Polish

Tonya

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Auction for 12 eggs 6 Buff laced bantam frizzle polish and 6 white crested black/blue Bantam Frizzle Polish eggs these girls have a white frizzle polish roo over them so sometimes they throw a splash.Auction ends Mon the 6th at 6 pm central standard time would love to get them in the mail Tue morning first thing so the sooner i get paypal the faster i can mail them
I ship using bubble wrap for safety and insulation.
In the Buff laced pen i have a smooth buff laced roo over smooth hens that all have the (frizzle gene)
And I have A White frizzle roo (he is in my profile picture) over white crested black and white crested blue and black crest on black smooth hens one of the girls is a blue crested that is bearded.
I have hatched some of these out and fertility is great.
These will ship(after verifying pay pal pmt) through USPS priority.
Please pay pal as soon as possible eggs are time sensitive [email protected] Winner pays $16.00 shipping. I'm sure I will get more than 12 if the girls keep up like they have been but no guarantee.

Due to things beyond my control there is no guarantee on your hatch. I will do all I can on my end to make sure your eggs get to you safe and sound.

I hatched out about 25 chicks 6 weeks ago from both of these batches and they all are so cute and healthy about half are frizzle and we got some neat looking chicks this time with some great looking crest looks like a ball was glued to their heads

My wife and I have two sisters, bantam cochin frizzle hens, that have sat on two successive sets of eggs,with no success they are approaching Day 23 on this second set. We would love to also buy some of your eggs. They have been really patient and we'd like to give them some kids. Thanks. We will send you $25.00 including shipping. If you ever need a good recipe for something contact me.

BigMike

Here's Lucie and Goosie.

Last edited:
ok
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse- I will include a new set of hand embroidered kitchen towels. I know a little old lady in Minnesota and for years I buy everything she makes.
7 32x34 towels the theme is herbs in tea cups. Her needle work, color and detail is jaw dropping. We use the towels everday in the kitchen (if you read my recipe threads you know my kitchen is always busy) and any stain washes right out with a little Spray and Wash or Oxyclean. The towels end up costing me over $55.00 a set. I would like all the eggs you have on hand. We have a bunch of broody ladies and a Brinsea Octogon 20.

Last edited:
LTygress and Jillian12

I'm on eBay a lot and I hate seeing decent people fight each other and drive the price way up. Hopefully Tonya's hens will lay a million and she'll be able to oblige everyone at their high bid price (plus shipping as described). Haven't bid on here before, used to use EggBid when it was still flourishing. Anyway I'm dropping out of the bidding, good luck

Best

BigMike

Last edited:
Mike- I gave 4 of the 16 frizzle Polish eggs I ordered to my sweet, lovely Cochin (foreground) who was in major setting mode, and she did a perfectly horrible job of setting on them: kicked them behind her so they froze; broke two, but never left her brood box until the last two(frozen ones) were broken. I vote for incubating purchased eggs and then giving them to your GORGEOUS hens after they hatch!

Back
Top Bottom