1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Golden Phoenix or Silver Duckwing

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Missy3b, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Missy3b

Missy3b Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Central Missouri
    We are looking for show quality eggs, chicks or a mating pair of either bantam golden phoenix or bantam silver duckwing. My son is in 4-H and he is looking for a new project. We absolutely love the bantams. They will receive lots of love and attention. We are located in Missouri but willing to pay to have them shipped.

2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    still getting a few eggs from our bantam phoenix,They are some of the best around in bantam. Would ba a color assortment right now, silvers, whites, and split silver gingers.
    will have loads of them come spring, everything is just slow this time of year...

3. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    I'm in SW MO and have one of Aubreys gorgeous whites, but have silvers, goldens, black and a few other colors if interested. Some are just starting to lay and I have eggs developing well in bator.
    Not tryin to walk on you Aubrey, just thought I'd offer if it didnt work out on your end. Then again, maybe I NEED THOSE EGGS!!! [​IMG]

4. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    Quote:LOL

No problem at all, mine have stopped any way. Would like some blacks one day. I have one of T-MA's black pullets from this year from her Schubert import lines. Hate to mix the line but dont have a male. Can make black easily off her though I guess...

5. Missy3b

Missy3b Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Central Missouri
    I just saw your reply GypsyChic. I have emailed you. Hope you still have some available. That is exactly what we are looking for. I am excited.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by