bantam hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by playswithfowl, Jan 26, 2008.

1. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    I was wondering if anyone has any bantam hatching eggs that could be shipped out within the next few days? What breeds do you have available? I will be using them for showmanship in 4-H and need to start incubating them soon.
    Thanks,
    AJ

2. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    I have OEG Bantams that I could ship out this week probably-egg production is a bit slow. Roo is a porcelain and hens are porcelain and mille fluer. Just did a fertility check on my first batch and it went well. Although I have read somewhere that fertility can slow down in the winter?

3. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I have bantam Dark Brahmas that I feel are my best birds for appearance. You can find pictures and info on my website; click the link in my signature, or PM or e-mail me if interested! [​IMG]

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    right now I have 2 show quality bantam white leghorn eggs and 2 show quality bbred modern game bantam eggs: the leghorns are calm; the mgb are wonderful; by the end of the week I should have a few more, maybe 8 all together

Kris

5. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    tiki--Moderns? You ship eggs?

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I have never shipped eggs but I will find out how very soon. I only have a trio of modern game plus 3 babies so I am not selling eggs this year. This summer I will be buying more mgb and next year will probably sell eggs. The same goes for the Leghorn bantams.

However, aj94, if you would like to try some for your 4H project I will send some if you pay the shipping charge.

Kris

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by