Bantam Hens in Southern CA

dowdlauren

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 22, 2016
Looking for local bantam hens, or anyone willing to ship bantam hens to the Los Angeles area (Pasadena).

Seems like all I can find around me are silkies, or sometimes cochins and such. Used to like My Pet Chicken until they cut their selection, and can't afford the 25 minimum from larger hatcheries.

If anyone has any Japanese, D'uccles (other than mille fleur), sebrights*!, OEG of any color, OR knows places in my area that carry them, please let me know!

Yeah, I came across them, and they have a selection much like My Pet Chicken. I'm really interested in sebrights, which I guess no one has anymore unless they are big hatcheries...

Or tell ya what, I'm getting some golden sebrite hens tomorrow. I can sell u three of them. There about 2 months old. I'm up in Tehachapi if u want to drive.

Jaybud, I will be in town later today, but if you're okay selling some hens, I'm definitely up to make the drive for them!

Modesto is a bit further, and though I am open to a couple hour drive for those silvers, I'm also looking after my family and working so that drive is a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom