Bantam Houdan Chicks WA State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Okay...so about a week ago, I bid on 12+ bantam houdan eggs on eBay, entering my highest bid and I forgot about it...well, I lost and was bummed but figured it was for the better. Then, the seller contacted me with a "second chance" offer...so...me, having NO will power...went for it. So my 12+ bantam houdan eggs will be arriving Tuesday or Wednesday....

Because I need to keep my numbers down, I will be offering "extras" for sale once they are sexable. I will probably be keeping a trio or maybe four? So not wanting to count my chicks before they hatch, live & mature...I thought I'd throw out the offer and see if there are any takers?

These eggs were SPENDY (not to mention rare) so I'll be asking $10 a chick.

2. p/shall

p/shall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxford Junction, IA
    Equib,I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything but I also bid on houdan auctions from I would bet the same seller each time no matter how much I would bid someone would outbid me then ten minutes later I would get a second chance offer.I also bid on some other auctions this seller was running only to have the same results.Nothing like bidding against the seller is my bet.WHAT DO YOU THINk?????????????????????????????????????????

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

OH REALLY? PM me with the seller’s info…I’ll report them to eBay if it’s the same person…[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by