1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam LAVENDER/Lavender Split Cochin eggs 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Sep 8, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    This auction is for 8+ hatching eggs from my bantam Lavender/Lavender Split cochin project pen. I have a Bantam Lavender Cochin Rooster over Bantam Black Cochin Hens. Like I said this auction is for 8+ but will be closer to a dozen if not more depending on how the girls lay.

Fertility has been running at 100% with a great hatch rate here at home. But as with all hatching eggs I can not guarantee your hatch due to all shipping and/or incubation variables. Shipping is $12 and will be shipped Sat 9/11. Payment via paypal only as to not hold up shippment.

Chicks

[​IMG]

Rooster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hens (alittle ratty looking but were badly feather plucked when I got them and are actully looking much better than they did [​IMG] )

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  2. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Photos added to post [​IMG]

3. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have to say beautiful birds.. But I'm sticking to the Cleanlegs lol... Tried featherlegs once but my area is to hard to keep them in good condition

4. PhoenixFeatherFarms

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    lol Well I have some seramas too if your looking for a buddy for that one of yours.. lol

5. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Got any pics of your birds? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by