Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project ** 18 Hatching Eggs **

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project Hatching Eggs
18 eggs Bidding Starts at $30

These are the best of the best from last years hatch. I hatched maybe a hundred or so and kept 5 hens and 1 roo. Two of the hens are from last year's breeding flock. All of my girls have HUGE cushions, lovely heads and wonderful, curious dispositions. Some may be better marked than other but, I feel, the roo compliments them very well. He's a bit dark and should give many breast flowers to next years breeding hens. His type could be improved upon. I have a show quality boy ready to breed to the offspring of this group and you should consider that when breeding these birds. This is a project.
I would be happy to answer any questions. Pm me or post away. Thanks!

AUCTION RULES

This is an auction.
Place your bid in a reply to this thread.

Shipping is $15

Bidding will start at $30.00

Additional bids will be in increments of $1.00+
Auction ends at 8pm Friday, February 24th EST
I accept paypal only! Pm me at the end of the auction

The eggs will ship out on the following Monday

Last edited:
30$
thumbsup.gif

Sigh...there you are tempting me again Erin! lol Just wanted you to know how absolutely beautiful my birds I got from you are, they are doing so well and I am hatching some gorgeous chicks. Wish my incubator wasn't full right now, might have to buy some eggs from you later this spring~

Last edited:
Hi WWC! Nice to hear from you. Glad all is well. I am taking a trip so can't hatch until I get back .. I'll have lots of catching up to do as I hear everyone talking about their hundreds of chicks already. These pics really don't do them justice. I took them on my phone in their pens. I may try to get out their with my camera if I get some time today.

Chat with y'all soon! -E

Back
Top Bottom