Bantam Orloff Pair

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
I have for sale one pair of Bantam, Spangled Russian Orloffs.

This is not-an auction, but a BUY IT NOW listing.

This pair are proven show birds, proven breeders. The Orloffs are not quite a year old.

I can email you photos of each available bird.

I can ship if I have to, but I'd prefer not to. Shipping is around $65 + the box fee of $15 and once the weather cools down.

Last edited:

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
My Coop
I can get more pics at some point. My husband hurt his back and we've got a just-learning-to-walk daughter and a farm to run--so my hands are full right now. Once things settle down and the weather is cool enough to safely ship, I'll get some more pictures of the pair. Thanks!

RhodeRunner

Songster
11 Years
Feb 22, 2009
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hello Heather,
Do you still have the Russian Orloff pair, or a nice cockerel? I already have a pullet, but could use a rooster.

Thanks,
Jamie

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
My Coop
I do. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair (a trio is always better than a pair!) :) The rooster I have available is just barely 1 year old. The hen is about 1.5 years. The roo is shy, not at all mean. The hen is VERY outgoing & friendly and follows me everywhere. The rooster doesn't quite have enough white and the hen has a little too much. Together, they made some very nice chicks...but I just don't need them anymore and need to cut back on my numbers. I can get some photos of them sometime within the next few days--I'll be busy the next two for my daughter's 1st birthday. :)

I also have hatching eggs for sale.

Thanks!

~Heather

wenknox

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 2, 2011
I sent you a PM. We would like to buy th eOrloff pair and the houdan pair.

Top Bottom