1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Bantam Orloff Pair

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 22, 2012.

1. I have for sale one pair of Bantam, Spangled Russian Orloffs.

This is not-an auction, but a BUY IT NOW listing.

This pair are proven show birds, proven breeders. The Orloffs are not quite a year old.

I can email you photos of each available bird.

I can ship if I have to, but I'd prefer not to. Shipping is around $65 + the box fee of $15 and once the weather cools down.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Hi! I would like this pair, but could you send me as many pics as possible. I'm tired of having the usuals. Please put more pics.

Thanks!

3. I can get more pics at some point. My husband hurt his back and we've got a just-learning-to-walk daughter and a farm to run--so my hands are full right now. Once things settle down and the weather is cool enough to safely ship, I'll get some more pictures of the pair. Thanks!

4. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Songster

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Hello Heather,
    Do you still have the Russian Orloff pair, or a nice cockerel? I already have a pullet, but could use a rooster.

Thanks,
    Jamie

5. I do. I'd prefer to sell them as a pair (a trio is always better than a pair!) :) The rooster I have available is just barely 1 year old. The hen is about 1.5 years. The roo is shy, not at all mean. The hen is VERY outgoing & friendly and follows me everywhere. The rooster doesn't quite have enough white and the hen has a little too much. Together, they made some very nice chicks...but I just don't need them anymore and need to cut back on my numbers. I can get some photos of them sometime within the next few days--I'll be busy the next two for my daughter's 1st birthday. :)

I also have hatching eggs for sale.

Thanks!

~Heather

6. wenknox

wenknox In the Brooder

Apr 2, 2011
    I sent you a PM. We would like to buy th eOrloff pair and the houdan pair.

7. Sorry, they are sold.

8. DANG IT!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: