Bantam Orloffs, Cochins, Silkies, Faverolle, black Orps & Cubalaya!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jul 19, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I just added a few more birds to the albums. [​IMG]

2. sillyovrsilkies

sillyovrsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2010
    Bluegrass State
    I love the Faverolles and Frizzle Cochin...wish you lived closer...or it wasn't so darn hot! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  3. ParagonPoultry

ParagonPoultry Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    Paragon, IN
    I'm looking for some good quality Black Orps. Are you just selling the pair?

4. shelleyb1969

Quote:Yes, I'm only selling the pair. They were hatched from shipped eggs from hinkjc here in BYC. The rooster is MASSIVE and is the largest 4 month old rooster that I've ever seen. And the hen is quite large, too. And they still have another year of growing/developing to do. [​IMG] They really are a super nice pair...but they're just too big to incorporate into my existing flock of Orp youngsters. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  5. chicken delighted

chicken delighted Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2011
    mesick,michigan
    looking at your barbed and moltted cochin hens what would be the toal price with shipping. are they marks vaccinated?
    i bought a bule cochin rooster from you last fall . he is wonderful very friendly. his named is hermie. he has been such a wonderful father to every chick on the farm. my husband not much on favorites but herime is the exception. beauitful and healthly bird we love him !
    leslie

6. shelleyb1969

Quote:Hi Leslie!
    Yes, all of the birds I have for sale are Marek's vaccinated. [​IMG] I will need your zip code to get you an estimated shipping cost....so just pm your zip code to me and I'll get everything calculated for you tomorrow morning. I will need to weigh the hens to get an accurate cost. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by