Bantam Partridge Wyandottes and Nankins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by New Tarheel, Nov 7, 2008.

1. New Tarheel

New Tarheel Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2008
    Hi there,

I am currently up to my neck in chickens, and really need to free up some pen space and reduce my feed costs. So I have the following available:

4 pairs (plus an extra cockerel) of Partidge Wyandotte bantams. These are show quality birds, and have won several prizes at shows this Fall. I am getting out of Wyandottes, so everything must go. They range in age from 6 months to 1.5 years.

I also have 4-5 pairs of single comb Nankin bantams. These are also show quality, from the top Nankin breeders in the country. They are all 5-6 months old. This is a very rare breed that needs new breeders in order to help preserve the breed from extinction.

I am located in central NC. I have never shipped birds, but I guess I would be willing to give it a shot. I am NPIP certified.

If anyone is interested I can send pictures.

I would like to get $20/pair, but am flexible (especially for juniors/4-H members).

Thanks,

Dylan

2. BeauTabiano

BeauTabiano Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    Prunedale, California
    how much would shipping be to C.A ? area code 93907

id be intrested in a partridge hen

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Your not happening to be heading up to Pennsylvania are you?

4. New Tarheel

May 10, 2008
    BeauTabiano: Sorry, but I really need to sell them in pairs (one rooster and one hen). Otherwise, I'll be stuck with all roosters!

Silkieluver_07: No plans to go to Pennsylvania at the moment. Interested in shipping? Or how about a nice vacation for you and your family to beautiful North Carolina?

5. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Can you please tell me shipping cost to zip code 79124 for 2 pairs of each?

6. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Quote:do you know how big there eggs are? what color and small medium or large? my father wants me to get more laying hens.

7. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I replied back to your email. [​IMG]

8. New Tarheel

May 10, 2008
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of response. I had a death in the family, and so will be dealing with that for the next little while. I will try to get back to you all next week with more information about shipping, etc.

Thanks for your patience,

Dylan

9. NCchickenlady

NCchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    raleigh
    Quote:I wish I would have known you wanted these, I could have brought them to you Sunday when I picked up the girls.......[​IMG]

10. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:I wish I would have known you wanted these, I could have brought them to you Sunday when I picked up the girls.......[​IMG]

Beth,

I wasn't sure how far away the member was from you. I didn't want to to run out of the way to get them for e. Hopefully, I can a trio or a quad of the wyandottes, but I know shippping is going to br pricey.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by