1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Phoenix and Barred rock wanted!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cochin_kookoo, Dec 26, 2011.

1. cochin_kookoo

cochin_kookoo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2011
    Ureka, CO
    I really want to get a some white and black breasted red phoenix and bantam barred rocks. I want to get two roosters and two hens of each color if they are already hatched. I am willing to buy hatching eggs but would want a half dozen for each color/breed, i would also like to see the parent stock. However I can't get anything until the weather is warmer but I just wanted to put some feelers out there [​IMG]

2. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    I have Barred Rock bantams. Pictures available at "horstmanspoultry.com"

3. cochin_kookoo

cochin_kookoo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2011
    Ureka, CO
    wow! those are the birds I want [​IMG]!! when do you normally hatch? Right now we are snowed in and will be until early march so mail and the such will be really sketchy. But when were clear I want to know the earliest date I can order [​IMG]

4. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    Thanks!!
    We normally have eggs and chicks all spring. If you want them in March or April it is advisable to order early.

5. horseyjess

horseyjess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    I have got some really nice bantam Phoenix from BoggybottomBantams well the eggs!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by