Bantam Polish Trio Inland Empire California

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Marthab1953, Dec 19, 2014.

1. I am looking for a good home for this Bantam Polish Trio, I have a lot of Bantam Polish and need to let some go. I want them to go together and they are free.

Southern California Inland Empire Riverside area.

NOTE: They have gone to their new home!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. 2Myanimals

2Myanimals Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2013
    Are they a rooster and 2 hens? How old and do they lay eggs?

3. Yes they are! I actually have a lady coming over sometime this morning to get them.

4. They have gone to their new home.

5. Jillian12

Jillian12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2013
    Visalia, California
    Hi there. Do you by chance have any other bantam polish available? Thanks

6. Not right now. And when I do they are usually for sale.

I have 2 lady's waiting on some now when I can sex them as they want girls. Boys are usually free unless they are really great looking. And late in the year I usually have Pairs or Trios that I let go cheap, or free. I only keep the best for my breeding flock.

7. LittleRock

LittleRock Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2014
    Sunny So Cal
    Hello Marthab1953! I would love to see & possibly purchase some Polish from you. Of course if and when they are available. Feel free to PM me or with your permission I can PM you. Thank you & I look forward to meeting up!

8. I have several chicks right now but Bantam Polish are hard to sex till they are a few Months old. And yes you can pm me.

In the next week or so I will take some pictures of my breeding girls, and updated pictures of the chicks. I do have some available most of the year but not quite yet.

9. LittleRock

LittleRock Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2014
    Sunny So Cal
    Great! Thank you much! I will PM you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by