1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Pullets - Northern California

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by tomarcs, Jun 27, 2014.

1. tomarcs

tomarcs Out Of The Brooder

Jan 18, 2014
    Sonoma County,CA
    Hello,
    I have seven pullets that I'm looking to re-home. I received them from Cackle Hatchery on 2/26/14. I never ment to keep all of them from the minimum required order, so now it's time to downsize. What's available are 4 Buff Orpingtons, a Barre Plymouth Rock, a Rhode Island Red, and a grey Easter Egger. These numbers are flexible other than the EE, but I won't be parting with more than seven. I'm sorry I don't have any photos up, the one's I do have are about a month old and don't reflect their current development. No one is laying as of now, but they are going on 18 weeks. Chickens are located in western Sonoma County.

2. Gaya

Gaya Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2015
    Hi, I am looking for two bantam pullets to add to my flock (so far two: one leghorn and one barred rock). I live in Santa Rosa. Do you still have these pullets for sale?-Gaya

3. Flygrn3

Flygrn3 New Egg

Apr 28, 2015
    Hi! I am looking for 3-4 pullets (a buff Op, Plymoth and the Ameracuna). Do you still have the pullets available? Are they all female? I live in Reno, so it is a bit of a trek, but I am trying to avoid getting pullets through the mail. Let me know. Thank you, Best, diane M

4. lisammckee

lisammckee New Egg

Apr 22, 2016
    California
    I would love 2 Bantam Pullets. I live in Santa Rosa, Mainly looking for colorful, friendly, nice ones to add to 4 other pullets. We have Barred Rock (2), Rhode Island Red (1) and Black Star (1) .

Lisa
    (707) 318-3639

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by