Bantam Pullets wanted Columbus area (traveling to Chicago)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by amyparrotflock, Oct 14, 2009.

1. amyparrotflock

amyparrotflock Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    I'm making a trip between columbus and Chicago next week- Mon returning Tuesday- to visit family. Can't find any bantam pullets out here that I like. Can pick up on either direction but would perfer to be on my way home (back to Columbus).

Please respond or email with age, price, pictures and any other relevant information. I've been looking for a while, and my experience with Parrots has taught me to be PICKY on who you buy anything from. The girls will have the best home I can provide.

Will be traveling on 70 to 65 so anywhere along the route would be good.

Edit: I'm looking for two pullets.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  2. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    What kind of pullets?

3. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    I live in Walkerton IN...if interested, it would be better for you to check them out on your way back. Check out the map and see if you'd be interested in the detour. From Chicago to our house we usually take 294 to 80/94 to Westville, hit 6 to our house...to give you an idea. The lady down the road has a nice group of bantams...the one hatched out 7 or 8 chicks about 6 or 7 weeks ago roughly-in the horse barn . She would be more than happy to get rid of some-they came from the neighbors and never left!! Now the neighbors no longer have chickens. If you're interested, pm me...we'll see what we can work out [​IMG]

When I saw them, I had a rough time NOT building a new coop for them--they are absolutely adorable. She doesn't know what kind they are and neither do I... they're just too cute!!

4. amyparrotflock

amyparrotflock Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks all I got a PM of someone locally and when I get back I'll be picking up some bantam black cochins [​IMG] YAY![​IMG][​IMG]

I've always had a thing for chickens with feathered feet.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by