My young bantam rooster has been staying in the house (long story) and I looked up a few minutes ago to see he had flown up on the table and was pecking at my medication. I am not sure if he swallowed any of the pills or not. I am not positive how many pills were out in the little pill cup. It's possible he swallowed one of my blood pressure meds and maybe a wellbutrin. What should I do? Is there anything I can do? Supportive therapy of some kind? I'm hesitant to make him try to vomit. A dilution tactic perhaps? Like I said I'm not really sure he swallowed any. Any advice or suggestions???