1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Roosters for free Shipping avail.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NapoleanGoose, Oct 12, 2010.

1. NapoleanGoose

NapoleanGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Bishop CA
    I am willing to ship. Contact me for prices. Or you can pick them up in Bishop CA or in the surrounding areas. I will drive to you if you live nearby.

White Cochin Cockerel, He is 6 months old. He would make a spectacular 4-h bird or pet. I've had 2 yr olds hold him with no problem, I had one try and hold him upside down like a baby and he never once kicked or complained. He will sit with me for hours on my lap and watch tv.

He won 1st at the Tri-County fair
    [​IMG]

Red Cochin Cockerel, 6 months old. He is pet quality, but is a good boy. He is very nice and likes to be held.
    He won 2nd at the local poultry show
    [​IMG]

Barred Rock, 6 months old as well. He is sweet, talkative and quite the ladies man.

He won 1st at the local poultry show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Old English Game, 6 months old. VERY talkative! He doesn't like being held quite as much, but loves his girls and is absolutely beautiful. He would be a great 4-h bird. He is a too large by oeg standard though.
    He won 2nd at the tri-county fair
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Silkie Cockerel, 7 months old. Very sweet. He has 5 toes, black skin, and a mulberry comb.

He won 1st at the local poultry show
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Silkie Cockerel, 7 months old. Has 5 toes, black skin, and a mulberry comb.

He has not been shown but has a nicer crest then the white silkie.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please message me if you are interested. [​IMG]
    Thank you

2. NapoleanGoose

NapoleanGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Bishop CA
    Sold

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by