1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Rumpless & Tufted Araucana eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by exoticduckluvr, Nov 15, 2010.

1. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    I have 2 Tufted Roo's 1 Wht. Splash tailed 1 Silver Duckwing?? Rumpless in with with 5 Non Tufted hens 2 tailed
    I have 2 Non Tufted Rumpless Roo's out of SkyBlueEggs, 2 of my breeding Non Tufted Rumpless(Flame & Frost) with 6 Wht Splash Tufted hens 1 tailed

Auction is for 12 eggs and any extras laid Saturday to Monday before shipping later that day so no eggs are more than 3 days old at time of shipping.

Pal Pal immediately at close of Auction for Monday Shipping. If you want to wait until following week as Thursday will be Thanksgiving and could possibly be delayed let me know at close of Auction

As with all shipped eggs I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to all the variables or be responsible for postal mishaps. The few I hatched this summer I got 3 rumpless chicks out of 4 eggs with my broody. I use my White Rumpless clean faced Roo with my Black Rumpless Clean faced Hen and a Lavendar/Blue tailed clean faced hen. They produced Flame, Frost, and WildChild.
    Now that I have Tufted Birds I am going to start to hatching out some. I have 3 broodys sitting eggs now and filled my incubator today.

A few more pics can be seen at http://pets.webshots.com/album/577728454DpfSXe
    Flame
    pictured above
    Frost
    [​IMG]
    TinkerBell
    [​IMG]
    Tufted roo's & Hens
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I am so tempted! [​IMG]I do not have any bantams these are the bantams I would want. I did not want to hatch in the winter. The temptation!

3. robnms

robnms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Gulf Coast MS
    Go for it and join the club, everyone is hatching for next year!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by