Bantam Russian Orloffs?

Gresh

Songster
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
North Carolina
Does anyone know of a hatchery that sells fairly-decent Bantam Russian Orloffs? Or can anyone point me to some breeders who sell chicks/hatching eggs for cheap prices and ship to North Carolina? Please note that I would like bantam Orloffs that LOOK like Orloffs, and have the following defining characteristics: beard, muffs, walnut comb, stately carriage.
I don't really care what color variety but prefer Spangled, White, and Mahogany.

Thanks!

Quote:
I beleive that Rare Feather Farms has some.

Punky,
Do you know how they made them? I'm always interested in what breeds were used to bantamize large fowl. Just a hobby of mine.

Quote:
Really? Do you know of any Orloff breeders here in NC (or close by, say in Tennessee or South Carolina)? If I can find someone local who breeds pure stuff, I see no reason in buying from a hatchery or getting hatching eggs from someone across the country.
wink.png

Quote:
Really? Do you know of any Orloff breeders here in NC (or close by, say in Tennessee or South Carolina)? If I can find someone local who breeds pure stuff, I see no reason in buying from a hatchery or getting hatching eggs from someone across the country.
wink.png

Yes, I know the breeders in the States you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom