1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Salmon Faverolle Eggs 6+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmtrestle, Sep 25, 2011.

1. jmtrestle

jmtrestle Out Of The Brooder

Nov 28, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    Up for auction 6+ a few for measure. Out of Leisha comers line. Have had 100% fertility. Can't guarantee hatch; but will package well. Out of the pair pictured.

2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'm from Greencastle. Do you show?? Maybe I've seen you at the shows??

3. jmtrestle

Nov 28, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    Yes, I do show! Been to many in IN this year,..I bet we have met maybe? What do you usually show?

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:My daughter usually shows in the Jr show -cornish, OEGB, Bantam ameraucanas, and silkies.
    At the last Bloomington show her and her dad had a father -daughter day so I showed some new breeds in open=Barred and white Rocks, Buff and light brahmas.

5. jmtrestle

Nov 28, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    Yes, was at Bloomington SIPS with d'Anvers and Favs. We'll have to find each other at the next one!

6. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Quote:When it is cool enough for sweatshirts, we try to wear ours, they are black and have Heavenlysprings Farms on the back. I'm the mom (and grandma) my name is Sally. My youngest daughter (13yr and the only one left at home ) is Megan and my oldest daughter and her son is Heather and Matthew, then there is her daughter (2yrs) Lillian, who hasn't shown yet, but I think she is going to show cal ducks at Lebanon show.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by