Bantam Salmon Faverolle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by robin416, Sep 6, 2010.

1. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Pictured are some of the flock. Its hard to get them all doing something at the same time but a little bit of millet fixes that most of the time.

To be shipped on Tuesday, Sept 6th, 9 Bantam Salmon Faverolle eggs. Fertility has been very good. I have some of their chicks being raised by Silkies at the moment. All of the eggs I gave to the Silkies hatched.

My NPIP number is 722. Eggs are packed with survival being the aim. As with all shipped eggs there is no guarantee of a great hatch.

Payment is by PayPal.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  2. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    They are lovely! [​IMG]

I have sworn off trying to establish a Bantam Fav. flock here. I've never had any luck hatching them. I've tried 7 times and only ended up with 5 cockerels to show for it. I guess I just wasn't meant to have any of these special little birds.

3. robin416

Feb 6, 2007
    Maybe we need to talk. I might have females if you are willing to pay for them and shipping.

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    That is very kind of you Robin and I truly appreciate your kind gesture. I am afraid that I will have to decline at this time however, because my flock is closed. Nothing but hatching eggs comes onto my farm. Thanks anyways! [​IMG]

5. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Where did you get your faverolles from?

6. robin416

Feb 6, 2007
    Quote:Please check your PM. I'm not one to post where my birds came from if they have not been bred by me for a period of time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by