1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Salmon Favorelle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lund121671, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    For Sale is one Doz. show quality Bantam Favorelle Eggs. These birds are out of my birds I purchased from Catalpa Grove Farms. Kids have shown and done great! Hatching has been great. Hens are still laying, but slowing down so don't pass this up (they have been laying all winter) Flat Rate Shipping is 13.50 plus 20.00 for eggs. Sorry, but I do not have a pay pal account and would need a money order sent. I can ship today (3-12-09) and you send money then. Just need your name, address and phone number.
    Photos at www.lundpoultry.com my # is 1-800-866-5801 and ask for Terry (this is my work #) here till 4 pm central time.

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am VERY interested!!! But I don't want 1 dozen...could you make it 1/2 dozen?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  3. Lund121671

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    How about if I send you the dozen and charge you 15.00 plus the 13.50 Let me know! I can still get it out today. I need your address and a conformation that you will send a money order. Hope to hear from you soon.

4. Rare Feathers Farm

I just don't want that many babies. I cannot even GIVE them away around here (bantams)! If you can do 8, that would be sweet!?

5. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

What if I took 1/2 a dozen also? That way you wouldn't be stuck with any eggs. How much would you need?

6. Lund121671

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Found Someone to take all 12 Today, but can Ship both of you Six next week. Let me know and I will make sure you both get six. You won't be disapointed they are great looking birds

7. Rare Feathers Farm

That is fine with me...besides if you shipped today, I wouldn't get them until Monday or Tuesday anyway...

8. Poyo'sMama

Poyo'sMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Francestown, NH
    Do have another 6 to send out next week? I'd love a 1/2 dozen!!
    Barb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by