1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Shamo , Asil , and Malay for sale in Ok

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Split Socket 222, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Split Socket 222

Split Socket 222 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    I have Bantam Shamo in Black , Birchen , Dark Red , Wheaton, (Grey) Duckwing , Blue and Blue Red for sale. Bantam Malay in Wheaton. Bantam Asil in Blue and Blue Red. These fowl are great for the youngsters to show and handle or for anyone who likes the Oriental Gamefowl. I am located in Oklahoma and I can ship, so if you might be interested give me a shout on the PM or e-mail. Thanks

The Administrators are scolding me about my ad. I have put location in the title as is requested. They also warned about chit chat. Well I don't have much control about that, so please do like I asked in my original ad and P.M. or e-mail me with any questions. I do appreciate your help on this as the chicken police are hot on my trail and closing in fast.!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
    2 people like this.
  2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Got pictures?

3. prariechiken

prariechiken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    Midwest
    Pm me to see where to go to see pictures.....

9. Do promote other poultry websites that could be considered in competition to BYC.

Edited by moderation

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  4. coachhaze60

coachhaze60 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 12, 2008
    Morganton,NC
    What is the temperment of these birds? Are they aggressive? I have other roos in my flock and I don't want another rooster if he's is super aggressive. I have several different breeds for the eggs only. What is the availability of any hens and the cost?

5. pedenes

pedenes Out Of The Brooder

Oct 16, 2008
    are they bantam(1/4 size) ? they dont look like bantam. or its just the pictures. Thanks

6. Split Socket 222

Sep 14, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    Yes , These are show quality Bantams. There are classes for them in all your poultry shows. They are recognized by the A.P.A. and A. B. A. I have shown them and sold them to people for their kids to show.They are bred from gamefowl, so you shouldn't be surprised when they mature and develop an attitude toward other roosters. Thanks Prairie chicken for posting the link for pictures.

7. jehuk71

jehuk71 New Egg

Dec 19, 2008
    Could you email me and tell me more about these guys. I just bought two trios of asil bantams from Maryland. What do the weights run on your bantams. I have always been intrigued by the oriental bantams, but these were the first I could afford to buy. Also do you have a website.

8. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Their temperment is great, btw. They are not aggressive with humans. [​IMG]

Split Socket is a great guy to do business with, just email him with any questions and he'll get back to ya. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
  9. Split Socket 222

Sep 14, 2008
    Tulsa, Ok
    Still have nice trios in Bantam Shamo and pairs in the Bantam Asils. Some very nice Bantam Malays will be ready this spring.

10. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

Please post pics.

Thanks,
    ~4kidZ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by