Bantam Silver Laced & Partridge Wyandotte eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I am offering 6+ Bantam Silver Laced and 6+ Bantam Partridge Wyandotte eggs. I will include extras if available. (I usaully add 3-6 extras) I package very well, the way I would like to receive eggs. There is no guarantee on hatching eggs due to variables beyond my control. These eggs will ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on my work schedule. If you prefer one breed over the other I will try to accomadate you and give you more of your preferred breed. Any questions feel free to PM me.
    And as always....thank you for your interest. I except PayPal only at this time.
    [​IMG]
    Not the greatest pics...they just don't do them justice!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Wow, they are so pretty! [​IMG]

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Thank you Shelley. [​IMG]

4. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    Do you show your birds?? If so how do you do with them?

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I have not shown them... would love to, I just don't have the time to do so. My work schedule just does not allow the time.
    Maybe someday I can quit my full time job [​IMG] and just be a chicken farmer and showmen! lol I don't see that happening anytime soon! [​IMG]

6. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Just wanted to let you know...I all ready have 8 Partridge eggs and 6 Silver Laced eggs with 2 more days of collection left, 3 days if I mail them on Wednesday. This will be a nice package for the winning bidder! [​IMG]

7. Danny1

Danny1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    Bristol VA/TN
    [​IMG] I hope I win your auction. Your birds are the best I've seen in a long time. I can't find any of either color near where I live. I love the partridge color pattern. Do you know anyone in your area with partridge rock bantams?
    Thanks
    Danny Self
    Bristol VA 24202

8. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Thanks for the compliments Danny. I do not know of anyone who has the partridge rock bantams.
    Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by