Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs 6+

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
EDITED**** Well it looks like this auction will just be for my Silver Laced as I was checking fertility on the Partridge eggs and only have one developing in the bator. I recently moved these guys to a larger area and I guess they just don't appreciate it! lol I will continue to monitor there fertility and perhaps relist when I am getting better results. END OF EDIT****Up for your consideration is 6 + extras of my Bantam Silver Laced Wyandottes. I thought I might try something a little different this time and add extras from my Bantam Partridge Wyandottes. So you will definately receive 6+ SLW. These eggs are collected daily and turned 2-3 times a day until packaged up for you.
I only ship on Mon.,Tues. or Wednesday at the latest depending on my schedule. Thanks for your interest and feel free to PM me with any questions. Oh and as always I cannot guarantee your hatch success do to reasons beyond my control once they leave my hands. Good luck!
47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_005.jpg
47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_006.jpg
47690_chicken_pics_015.jpg
47690_partridge_wyandotte_hens_002_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey encore...How's it going? I Love my Wyandottes! Just need a few more colors. lol

Hi juliechick,
No, I have not shown my birds. I would like to get involved with showing, but my work schedule does not allow the time for that type of comittment. Thanks for your interest.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, and I can totally under stand having too many breeds/projects, there are so many beautiful birds advertised. I just recently thinned out my flock of misc. singles and I am concentrating on only a few types now. It is so hard not to bid on some of the eggs that are offered on here and other web sites. Got to be strong! lol Do not buy any more eggs! lol

Congratulations ancona! That was sneaky...all last minute and stuff! lol Well done. I will send you a pm.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom