Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs 10+ NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Up for your consideration are 10+ extras of my Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs to be mailed out on Saturday, April 30th. All though Silver Laced Wyandottes are not rare by any means, they are rarely offered as hatching eggs. These little gems are prolific layers right through the Winter of small light tan eggs and are very good mothers, not overly broody, and just plain gorgeous to look at. My Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte flock currently consists of 2 Cock birds over 4 hens & 3 pullets. Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and padded well with lots of finely shredded paper and packed in the large USPS Priority box. All though I package eggs very well there are just too many things that can happen to them once they leave my hands so there are no guarantees implied on eggs. That said, fertility is excellent and it is the perfect time of year for mailing eggs (not too hot and not to cold) and I have been getting very good reports from most of my buyers.
    I have chicks in the brooder that hatched like popcorn and were up and running in no time at all, with 6 more eggs in my incubator due to hatch starting on the 25th.
    This is a PayPal auction.
    Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This photo is being used with permission from "Attack Chicken" this is her little pullet "Cookie" I wonder if she got to go see the Easter Bunny! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  2. hippiehen

hippiehen wastefully exuberant

Aug 27, 2008
    Utopia, Texas
    Oh my goodness these are adorable [​IMG]

3. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Thank you, I couldn't agree with you more! lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by