Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs 6+ extras if available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I finally have a few hens that have started to lay again recently. I have checked fertility and it is running about 95% right now. This auction will be for 6 eggs, I will definitely include extras if they are available. In the true spirit of an auction I am starting this one out low. I enjoy a good bidding war as much as the next person, so have fun!
    I handle and package my eggs with the utmost care, individually bubble wrapping them and packing them with a generous amount of shreeded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method. That said, mailing eggs is a huge risk and I will not guarantee your hatch success.
    I need to snap a few more pictures of these little beauties as I have added about six new birds to my flock this fall and winter and I have accidently deleted some pictures I had of the original group. New addittions should be laying in another month or so. I do still have the birds pictured and they are still going strong.
    These eggs will be mailed on Tuesday January 4th if all goes well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    soooo CUTE Danny glad to see these up again!!!

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Thanks for the compliment Sonew. They are quite the little gems! Of all the laced birds, I still think these have got to be the flashiest. I am going to try to get some updated photos, hopefully before this auction ends. We are expecting warmer weather (40's to 50 degrees) this weekend so I hope I will have time to get some good pictures.
    Take care and best of luck with your auctions! (not that you need it) You have beautiful birds too!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:your welcome and thanks Danny-OOh I would love to see updated photos all though these are nice [​IMG]

5. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Mine mine all mine!!! My last eggs from Brent, I lost due to an incubator incident and I was soooooooooooo sad! I will NOT lose these eggs!! LOL

Laurie

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:what?? LALALA ALLALALALALA I can't hear you LA LA LA LA LA

7. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN

Get your finger outta your ears!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

Get your finger outta your ears!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I still cant hear youuuuu [​IMG] bleah bleah bleah [​IMG]

9. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Please don't be a hater.... the girls seemed to have STOPPED laying. [​IMG] [​IMG] Just wanted to let all of you bidders know that this may turn into a pre-sale (which I hate) unless they magically start laying again. That said, I will make it up to you and send as many extras as I can. I apologise, but we are dealing with live creatures here and I am at there mercy. I will keep the winner updated as I can.
    Thanks for understanding.

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG] Its all good Danny-I know you'll have them again!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by